Saturday, March 23, 2013

We need your help to choose our backsplash.  We've selected three tile choices that we really like.  We will use a creamy colored grout in any of them.  Here are your choices:


A is mostly glass and is very warm.
B has a lot of grays which brings some continuity with the appliances, cabinets and countertops.
C has many of the same colors as B, but less gray and instead a really cool metallic tile mixed in.
D is some combination of the subway tiles (left of A) and A, B or C.   So if you choose D, you have to chose A, B or C too.
Here is a photo with the undercabinet lights off.  Please choose your favorite!  

2 comments:

  1. ironically, Glenn and I looked at these just today while getting paint. I am a big fan of B with A a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose A. It is warm and interesting without being too dark. Wish I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete