We both took Friday off so we could complete dismantling the kitchen before our preconstruction meeting with the project manager, carpenter and electrician.
The cabinets over this counter were held up with one bolt and some paint. It made it easy for Matt remove!
The parquet flooring continued under the appliances but not under the cabinets.
The opening for the basement doorway will be changing.
This doorway will be moved left. You can see through the doorway into the "mudroom/pantry". Originally, the washer and dryer were here with cabinets above. We are planning to adjust the plumbing and electrical, install a tall pantry cabinet and hooks/bench for backpacks and car keys.
I was very sad when I realized I'd lose our tapes of the kid's heights. Of course we can redo it in our new kitchen, but some of these kids aren't nearby anymore and won't be added. We miss them. :(
0 comments:
Post a Comment