Is that German Chocolate Cake? The project looks awesome. I've been wanting to take power tools (and other implements of mass construction) to my kitchen, but it will have to wait till the basement project is completed.
This sort of moment can be unforgettable moment for all who get such issues. I was given an issue "Plumber can be Poet" but today got something unusual "Plumbing and Celebrating"! May God Bless You All.
Is that German Chocolate Cake? The project looks awesome. I've been wanting to take power tools (and other implements of mass construction) to my kitchen, but it will have to wait till the basement project is completed.
ReplyDeleteIt IS German Chocolate!
DeleteThis sort of moment can be unforgettable moment for all who get such issues. I was given an issue "Plumber can be Poet" but today got something unusual "Plumbing and Celebrating"! May God Bless You All.
ReplyDeleteAlian
http://www.london-boiler-repair.co.uk/